- It is called to get the right icons in function of the device state. In widget mode, case 0 is used for off, case 1 for 50%, case 2 for on and case 3 for undefined. In map mode, case 0 is for of and case 1 for on. All case depending of device usage.
- It open the layout About and adapt it to get version code/name and package name This is to help developers with nightly build and finally with real version to be sure what version user are running.
- The First 3 DB are only used to organize Domodroid House structure and display:
As Area and Room contains same information they could be optimize in next version with a new field for each type...
- This DB contain list of feature available in your domogik server:
- This one contains the feature and a place to display it (Base, Area or Room)
- Same but for the map mode with position on X and Y axis:
- The state his no more used by Domodroid with the cache engine but it his still here: